Lisk Industrial Controls, Leicestershire - Feb 09

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NobodyGirl

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Lisk Industrial Controls, Leicestershire​
Night Explore​

Lisk Industrial Controls

category:
Manufacturing_and_Industry

I had seen this place when driving on the way to Breedon hill a couple of times and I have been desperate to
get round to it for a good while. Myself and Kaputnik decided to do a sweep of the place because I was
unaware it was already explored. The explore quickly turned from just a brief recky into to a couple of hour
explore. It is a huge place and despite the fact it is well cleared out there are some really interesting objects
and rooms to photograph.

So, On with the photographs.

mainbuilding.jpg

mick.jpg

themachinist.jpg

switcheboard.jpg

oddthing.jpg

cheers.jpg

roll.jpg

n559525536_5934285_5172416.jpg

I thought this place was awesome despite how trashed it is inside, And I'm pleased I got round to it.
(Thanks Kaputnik for letting me drag you round again, as I do so oh well lol. ;p )

Last edited:
Looks like a very interesting place.
Love the tray of glasses...a little sad too, in a way. I can imagine them toasting a success at some point, but now they're no longer there. :(
Lovely pics as always, NG. :)

cool :) might of just given me something todo with my afternoon cheers :mrgreen:

lol, Enjoy :mrgreen:

Looks like a very interesting place.
Love the tray of glasses...a little sad too, in a way. I can imagine them toasting a success at some point, but now they're no longer there. :(
Lovely pics as always, NG. :)

Thank you Foxy, it was more interesting than I had previously imagined, looks quite plain at first but once you get into the little maze its fantastic!

Latest posts

Back