My New Flat!, AB25, Aberdeen.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine it's a lot more useable and comfortable than an series 3 2.25 diesel.

Not as much character, less off road ability, no low box, doesnt leak, doesnt rattle, too quiet, not smelly enough, cant sit in with filthy boots, cant jetwash out, cant unbolt the roof and door tops, cant kick panels straight if theyve been bent, electrics are fucked if they get drenched, i could go on :mrgreen:

Awesome!! do you own the basement or is a communal area?

Freelanders are okay... the early ones had there problems but I think thats all sorted. I had a loan of one and the electric rear window is great on long journeys.

Offroad I would be scared to take near any mud, but then if I go offroad I'd steal my mates Suzuki Blitz :p

I love old landies, but the "features" you listed arn't everybodies desire! lol :lol:

I want my own secret bunker too! :p

Celo :)

Well jealous, I'd love a derelict bit of building on my doorstep. I wonder if I could build an extension, then abandon it...
Think I'd be down there 24/7 trying different photo's.
Congrats on the new vehicle too :mrgreen:

You shouldn't go there! Your other mother will sew buttons on your eyes.:arghh: Or if you haven't seen or read Coraline you might just get away with it.

Totally freaky, I have lost count how many times i have had to watch Coraline since i bought it for my daughter Yesterday.
Buy the way, Nice flat.

Back