New guy from Surrey

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

figgy

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Andy, I guess I'm here for the same reason everyone else is having a fascination for derelict places.

I've always had an appreciation for secret and abandoned places and its great to know there is actually a forum where I can meet people who share my interest.

I look forward to getting to know new people on here and would especially love to hear from other Surrey folks.

Welcome along to the forum Andy! Hope you enjoy it here, there are some good sites near you :)

Yup, a few in and around Surrey...

Welcome onboard, friendly site this one Andy :)

Welcome! I'm also a part time surrey-ite, and trust me there's LOTS of places to visit around here. I recommend just doing a search for 'Surrey' and you'll find lots, and there's lots of undocumented places as well. Look forward to seeing your work.

welcome. there are many of us surreyits now, gimme a PM when your planing a trip...join me and we can rule the galaxy as two random strangers...

neighbours

Hey everyone I'm Andy, I guess I'm here for the same reason everyone else is having a fascination for derelict places.

I've always had an appreciation for secret and abandoned places and its great to know there is actually a forum where I can meet people who share my interest.

I look forward to getting to know new people on here and would especially love to hear from other Surrey folks.

Welcome Andy, I am in the same boat as you, new, excited and looking to get out and explore. I have a list of sites I want to go to, just a matter of finding the time now.:)

Back