New Guy

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoCarbon

Reaction score
Hi,

I am very new to UrbanEx, North Weal Redoubt being the only place I’ve visited so far with a few friends I’m only 18 and have no prior experience nor do I know anyone who is a veteran in UrbanEx, just wanted to say hi to the community and hope to meet some cool people

Also I’d really appreciate if anyone could recommend some other spots as I haven’t found any spots near my for reference I’m in London/ Ilford area and since I’m busy with school the only time I have is the weekend so Id appreciate if the recommendations are nearby (25-35 miles)

Thanks for taking the time to read,
Carbon

Hi,

I am very new to UrbanEx, North Weal Redoubt being the only place I’ve visited so far with a few friends I’m only 18 and have no prior experience nor do I know anyone who is a veteran in UrbanEx, just wanted to say hi to the community and hope to meet some cool people

Also I’d really appreciate if anyone could recommend some other spots as I haven’t found any spots near my for reference I’m in London/ Ilford area and since I’m busy with school the only time I have is the weekend so Id appreciate if the recommendations are nearby (25-35 miles)

Thanks for taking the time to read,
Carbon

welcome along, we all start somewhere.
generally asking for locations dosent go down well, people spend a lot of time & effort finding places so wont just give them out to someone they dont know.
However searching the forum for keywords, like town names etc can yield some results.
general google searches for abandoned stuff in your area may work too, or simply searching google maps for anything that looks potentially run down.
London is not a great place to start, most things there are hard due to the amount of people about but if you can travel to the suburbs like north weild there is a fair bit on offer.

Back