New member in hereford :)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I've just wanged myself into urban exploring over the summer and I've seen some pretty cool stuff so far. Anyone in the Hereford area fancy shootin' the shit and checking out some places with me would be more than welcome. I'm female, don't know if that changes anything but I guess it's handy to know in advance.
So yeah, hit me up if you're about and keen :)

Welcome along, you must be a lot younger than me as it took me a few mins to decipher your message :ROFLMAO:
Not from that way myself but its a pretty good area round there s ohappy hunting.

Hi everyone!
I've just wanged myself into urban exploring over the summer and I've seen some pretty cool stuff so far. Anyone in the Hereford area fancy shootin' the shit and checking out some places with me would be more than welcome. I'm female, don't know if that changes anything but I guess it's handy to know in advance.
Im not too far from you 😁

Is it a City, never knew that ;)
Since Hereford has a cathedral, it is classed as a city, despite the small population size. Likewise Worcester and Gloucester - two more cities because of them having cathedrals. Truro, in Cornwall, is town-size but is also a 'cathedral city'.

Since Hereford has a cathedral, it is classed as a city, despite the small population size. Likewise Worcester and Gloucester - two more cities because of them having cathedrals. Truro, in Cornwall, is town-size but is also a 'cathedral city'.
And there you have Oxford with a small cathedral and Reading which is getting on city sized but still a town

And then there's Arundle Cathedral in a village with a population of just 11,000

And there you have Oxford with a small cathedral and Reading which is getting on city sized but still a town
Of course. Because of these towns being called cities only from having cathedrals, "City of Xxxxx" was a common name for railway locomotives back in the steam age. The Great Western Railway had a "City" class of engine, the most famous being "City of Truro", reputed to have been the first locomotive to reach 100 mph.

Hi everyone!
Hey, I'm in Hereford. Hit me up, Pete

Back