New to urbexing

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruza83

Reaction score
Hello everybody new to urbexing been interested in it for years but have not got the bottle to go alone. But I'm loving what I'm seeing.

Welcome along to DP!

I normally always go alone, nothing to be worried about, just get out there and enjoy it! (Although the first time is very scary! LOL!)

Look forward to your reports :)

Ahoy hoy! Once you get a couple of reports up (just small explores) you'll find loads of people contacting you to go exploring!

Hey, I'm new too. I'm having my 1st exploring dabble this weekend! Eeeek

Just go for it. My first one was about 5 mins long (I was petrified of getting caught) and solo. I was hooked.

Explore #2 was about 8 hours long!

After you've put a couple of reports up, you'll start to meet the best friends you'll ever have.

Yep welcome to DP look forward to seeing what you find out there guys. Echo what the guys say get a few reports up people will soon ask you along

Welcome im new as well. Went on my first urbexing today, had a great time at cane Hill asylum. I pretty much always photo alone, not becausse I have no friends :( but it's the only way I can concentrate to get the shots I want :)

Latest posts

Back