Our first Exploration - Elms House, Arbroath

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrissyguk

Reaction score
Having found this site and being over excited we decided to go exploring ourselves..I hope the pics show well since this is my first post and a bit unsure if im posting pictures correctly :S ..

Elms House In Arbroath TBF so many people have posted about this place and the history is well known on the site, but I wanted to do it tooo :)

elmsurbexing013.jpg

elmsurbexing012.jpg

elmsurbexing026.jpg

elmsurbexing019.jpg

elmsurbexing011.jpg

elmsurbexing020-1.jpg

I did tell them fools to get down LOL
elmsurbexing033.jpg

Oh dear didnt see that... silly me .. forum posting more difficult than thought thanks shatters, I will take it all on board!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear,

Started OK, then when down hill from there

1- You didn't say where it was or give any history to the site.
2-You linked to nice external pic
3-You linked to the third pic 3 times
4-We have a preview button next to the post button
5-If all else fails you can edit the post after posting.

This is not trying to flame you, I realise your new here and hope this is taken as constructive criticism :lol:

Phil

It is still a little short..but aside from that I liked it.. did you take any more pics though?

Its a shame chavs can't spell lol! Affraid - hahaah!

I don't think it was chavs, the place is daubed with loads of similar warnings

P2250055Small.jpg

P2250051Small.jpg

Not bad for a first post.:) Though I think "our first exploration" is a crap title

Not bad for a first post. Though I think "our first exploration" is a crap title

Thanks for your input. Seeing as it was my first i was being polite not knowing any of you, but meh!! we all cant be as "fantastic" at title inputs as some .. :lol:

If you look at other titles, they tend to give some clue as to the location

dualy noted, I will keep it in mind for next time. Please remember this is my first post and if you want to have continued post from newer members like myself i'd advise giving constructive criticism in the future. Thank you X

It's a great site this...fab fireplace and other interesting details. Good pics, Chrissy.
Don't worry, we all have to start somewhere...you'll get there. Look forward to seeing more. :)

I don't think it was chavs, the place is daubed with loads of similar warnings

P2250055Small.jpg

P2250051Small.jpg

Not bad for a first post.:) Though I think "our first exploration" is a crap title

GOD I hope it WASN'T the security! they should know better than to spell it wrong lol!!

No I'm kidding - my dad was the owner of a security company once and he couldnt spell that well either.

Many thanks guys. We are already thinking about where to go next. even trying to find places not already discovered by you lot....... hmmm maybe a tough one :lol:

Many thanks guys. We are already thinking about where to go next. even trying to find places not already discovered by you lot....... hmmm maybe a tough one :lol:

Where are you? If in the Derby/Notts area I may be able to suggest something. It is relatively easy to find undiscovered places, quite a few of mine were ;)

Good Luck,
James :)

Nice first report!

The fireplace is cool and hopefully you will be posting up more reports - can't wait!

LM x

Congrats on the first post, I've not even made mine yet... perhaps I should haha. :)
This place looks really interesting, I would have loved to have seen some more photos!
Good luck with looking for some other places to visit aswell. :)

Back