Park Square Flats, Sheffield

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great thread on this area....Its now top of my list, mainly because its inhabited to an extent so accessible....although from what I have read I need to me more worried about the local dodgy element than any security. Apparently some of the less desiarable element of society stayed around.

Another great thread on this area....Its now top of my list, mainly because its inhabited to an extent so accessible....although from what I have read I need to me more worried about the local dodgy element than any security. Apparently some of the less desiarable element of society stayed around.

The uninhabited bit is worth a look ;) wouldn't worry about the locals; there's not many people left and it's fairly quite round there now. The few we encounted didn't give us any bother.

I really liked exploring this place earlier this year. Here's a few images from that day.

ParkHillFlats2.jpg

ParkHillFlats3.jpg

ParkHillFlats4.jpg

ParkHillFlats5.jpg

ParkHillFlats7.jpg

ParkHillFlats1.jpg

ParkHillFlats6.jpg

Excellent pics guys, I've gone past this so many times on the train, and driving, and watching the milk floats driving along the high rise streets. Glad Urban Splash are doing the renovations, they do a good job.

Cheers,

:) Sal

Definitely worth a visit soon, I might try a recce in the next week or even this weekend if I can. I dont think there is that much rush, although there is apparently work going on, I think its not due to be finshed till 2017 :) So there is still time.

Definitely worth a visit soon, I might try a recce in the next week or even this weekend if I can. I dont think there is that much rush, although there is apparently work going on, I think its not due to be finshed till 2017 :) So there is still time.

plenty of time mate i think there are still people living in some of the flats we counted about 4 or 5 normal front doors

Back