Peterborough District Hospital. April 13. V Pic Heavy.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we had a reccy today bloody hell the place is massive its a ubexers dream round there including the old dairy was jumping about like a child in the car when i see it just a shame i had to get back for work :( defo heading back at some point ;)

we had a reccy today bloody hell the place is massive its a ubexers dream round there including the old dairy was jumping about like a child in the car when i see it just a shame i had to get back for work :( defo heading back at some point ;)

Pretty much the same as I was while I was driving!!

Wow, as someone who was a visitor to A&E there on a few occasions and the missus even spent a few nights, these pictures are pretty strange to see. Amazed how much stuff has been left behind like the TVs, beds and so on

Wow, as someone who was a visitor to A&E there on a few occasions and the missus even spent a few nights, these pictures are pretty strange to see. Amazed how much stuff has been left behind like the TVs, beds and so on

I thought it was rather bare actually! I have seen better!:)

was having a google around and found this earlier, taken in the same area as yours but when it was still operational, recognise the areas circled in red.

peterboroughdistricthospital.png

Last edited:
Great pictures. I worked a few shifts at this hospital between 1994 - 2001 during my Auxiliary Nurse days. I have also visited family members over the years. Seems odd to see the place empty and trashed like that.

Again, great photos and thanks for sharing.

And closing this, and building something else is an "efficiency" is it? Like many closed hospitals, so much kit left there which is perfectly serviceable. Still, it is accountants who run the NHS these days, not medical staff - there's precious few of them. Lovely explore, and thank you.

Great pictures. I worked a few shifts at this hospital between 1994 - 2001 during my Auxiliary Nurse days. I have also visited family members over the years. Seems odd to see the place empty and trashed like that.

Again, great photos and thanks for sharing.

Thanks Miss S. Yes it was strange when we visited too. Everything reusable was moved to the new City site.

And closing this, and building something else is an "efficiency" is it? Like many closed hospitals, so much kit left there which is perfectly serviceable. Still, it is accountants who run the NHS these days, not medical staff - there's precious few of them. Lovely explore, and thank you.

You're welcome Whitelaw.

Latest posts

Back