Pillbox and Aircraft Lookout. Windmill. Stalham. Norfolk.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Hypo told me about the ROC and it was literally a matter of feet away. Never mind. Just means that I can go back for another explore. Jonney are you anywhere nar Craster mate?

No but I get about a bit mate, get up that way most weekends when I'm diving. It's about 45 miles away from me. Have you been looking at the pillboxie goodies round Dunstanbrough Castle or the Chain Home Low radar station at Craster by any chance. Was going to have a mooch round that area for a change as there are a few interesting bits and peices let round there mate

No but I get about a bit mate, get up that way most weekends when I'm diving. It's about 45 miles away from me. Have you been looking at the pillboxie goodies round Dunstanbrough Castle or the Chain Home Low radar station at Craster by any chance. Was going to have a mooch round that area for a change as there are a few interesting bits and peices let round there mate

Oh my secret is out! Yes it does seem like there are a few nice bits up there. My mum was up there near the Castle, 2 months ago and when looking at her snapshots the excitable pillbox bells began to ring.:lol:

Oh my secret is out! Yes it does seem like there are a few nice bits up there. My mum was up there near the Castle, 2 months ago and when looking at her snapshots the excitable pillbox bells began to ring.:lol:

There's all sorts left up that way mate. If your ever up this way let me know and I'll show you about

Great report, that ww2 stuff was certainly built to last.
You've gotta get up that ladder on the windmill, it would be a crime not to :lol:

Great report, that ww2 stuff was certainly built to last.
You've gotta get up that ladder on the windmill, it would be a crime not to :lol:

Im scared of heights Spawney mate. If I could get into the windmill I would have no problem going up on the inside!:)

Back