Pool Parc Asylum - August 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the comments everybody :)

Lovely set Urban SW you certinly have an eye for an images....what did the good lady think of them? Was a good laugh even the decent on exit lol

She likes them (I think) I woke her up at about 2am to see what she thought...she wasn't too impressed with that one!
The exit was very funny wasn't it! At least we didn't slide down face first :lol:

Thank you for letting me use the Nikon too! Was a great camera, just need to convince the boss to let me buy one now!

LOL.. that chair does a fair bit of travelling around,did you spot this above the windows?

Not many do because of the lack of light...

Nice reports...

I had spotted them and was about to grab a shot when the loud bang happened, slipped my mind then and we left - didn't remember until seeing this! :(

The stair case was the money shots mind, I took about 100 images from this place and almost all of them were of the stairs! :)

I wouldn't mind heading back up to North Wales soon to check out a couple of other sites that I spotted on the drive up and back down so may pop in to grab some shots of them!

Thanks for all the comments everybody :)

I had spotted them and was about to grab a shot when the loud bang happened, slipped my mind then and we left - didn't remember until seeing this! :(

The stair case was the money shots mind, I took about 100 images from this place and almost all of them were of the stairs! :)

I wouldn't mind heading back up to North Wales soon to check out a couple of other sites that I spotted on the drive up and back down so may pop in to grab some shots of them!

Yeah the stairs are ace although looking very fucked compared to when i 1st seen em :( . Was the chapel still open too??

Yeah the stairs are ace although looking very fucked compared to when i 1st seen em :( . Was the chapel still open too??

To be honest, we didn't wonder too far down that way, before we got onto the site, we noticed a few people mowing the grass on the road, unfortunately they also spotted us and didn't look too pleased...

I think if we passed it or were near it for another site, maybe - even just to see the stairs again! I wouldn't drive 5 hours just for the chapel though :lol:

Beautiful pix from you both, love the look of this place, and have had it on my radar for some while after receiving the 'nod'. Hope to get to see it soon! Thanks for sharing guys!

Great stuff - nice write up and I LOVE the 8th shot looking down the stairs. Ace :)

Great shots and love the stairs and wallpaper... What was the loud bang do you think?!

Not a clue to be honest, it sounded a little windy when we were inside so could have just been something falling through the floor maybe...

Great pics from both of you! Love the first shot and the bluebell pic P7:) I love this place, its a great mooch and the staircase is fantastic:)

Latest posts

Back