Potters Manor House - April 2010

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shots these , just the type of shots i like to see , really professional and look amazing with the dark look .

Just got back from here at the weekend and wow it really is full of interesting stuff . Nevertell is a great place :D

Amazing pictures. The 2nd one with the plants coming through the window is like nature reclaiming its own space.

Awesome shots these , just the type of shots i like to see , really professional and look amazing with the dark look .

Just got back from here at the weekend and wow it really is full of interesting stuff . Nevertell is a great place :D

Amazing pictures. The 2nd one with the plants coming through the window is like nature reclaiming its own space.

Welcome to the Derelict Places both of you. Isn't it strange that your only posts have been praising this thread! I would invite you to introduce yourselves to the forum formally here [ame]http://www.derelictplaces.co.uk/main/forumdisplay.php?f=132[/ame].

Back