Potters Manor/Steep Park

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it has gone downhill since I went up there, planning a re visit soon I think :D before they whip up security, dogs and such... of course thats only a rumour ;)

thanks mate, I took loads of pictures here, just wish I could show them off in someway, planning a revisit and maybe a video so that may help :)

it was indeedy :) at the time, i did do a seperate post of the farm houses, its not there anymore though :(

TeeJF - clothes stank the whole day, let alone that by the time I left I looked like a mud monster haha, shame its gone downhill since I did this report though :(

Jet48 - thanks for the comment mate

Blimey Abel... so how old is your report then? I just assumed it was a recent one. That place has been deteriorating for as long as I've known about it so I'm staggered there's much left by way of floors. I think AltDayOut and Sssshhh and LuckyPants did it this summer.

TeeJF - Visited in May after I heard rumours the old girl was still do-able and people claiming it wasnt soon came clear it was, just "other" forums being sick of potter reports, I think now though the place has had a "bid" on how much its worth, so someone may be willing to invest in the place, but due to the damage I really doubt it will be refurb, an just rubble within 1/2 years tops. :(

explorer101 - Cheers mate I walked passed the door and noticed the saucepan, I thought why not indeed, it did make me laugh abit :D

Sonyes - Cheers mate, still alot left of the old girl check out UE-OMJ's report on potters which we did few weeks back, alot more has been oncovered since I last went :)

Cheers for the comments on this place :D it does keep coming back from the dead of all my other reports haha

Latest posts

Back