Pripyat - Hospital #126

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys and gals, it really means a lot. I'm still only halfway through my third extended urbex here.

It's such an incredible world. You kinda get blinded by the quality of urbex. I'm going to post a dancing hall and bus station next. They're nothing impressive for Pripyat really, but are actually really good explores, and I don't think anyone has done the,m before. Sure I could post a million HDR photos of the ferris wheel, but what's the point? Plus the dancing hall was VERY radioactive!!! Ooops! :p

lts weird to think that I was the last person to enter any of these places (All building are now off limits, and it's actually enforced) so I feel the need to document it as completely as I can.

Cant believe it's all just still sat there right now... curtains blowing in the wind, no chance of access for anyone, it's just not gettin seen. Such a shame.

Fantastic report as always, your ability to run from your guide is always interesting, I think he must half expect it haha!

Fantastic explore, loved the video, BUT, when panning, please turn MUCH slower, the panned shot is akin to being on a fairground ride. :sick: ;)

Latest posts

Back