RAF Greenham Common, Berkshire, June 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is really strange, but Zimbob and I were chatting about how we had talked about things recently, and then they have happened. Last night on a wee Dam/Heritage Site(Closed)/ROC post explore, I asked Zimbob if he had upset you, as you had not commented in this thread (as you very kindly have on most of our other threads) I come home tonight, check DP and there is your post. It is just too weird. That is too many to be coincidence.

Ah, I've missed a lot of threads recently because I've been too unwell to do more than look at a few on the home page. No-one's upset me, honest, but I do like the way you thought it was Zimbob that did! :lol:

Thank you for your support on the great strawberry debate. Are they always that small??;)

Yes, they are. There's a fantastic meadow up on the cliffs near to me that's absolutely full of them. I think I've even got a pic of it on DP in the off-topic forum about Goat Island, which is an amazing place. :)

Ah, I've missed a lot of threads recently because I've been too unwell to do more than look at a few on the home page.

I am sorry to hear that, Foxy.:( I hope you are feeling much better now?:)

No-one's upset me, honest, but I do like the way you thought it was Zimbob that did! :lol:

Well it couldn't have been me, I am far too charming:p

Yes, they are. There's a fantastic meadow up on the cliffs near to me that's absolutely full of them. I think I've even got a pic of it on DP in the off-topic forum about Goat Island, which is an amazing place. :)

I will have a look for that now:mrgreen:

This is another site my dad patrolled during it's existence. He was there on day 1 when they started putting the fences up to make the place and was often back on detatched duties when there were protests and such on.

Latest posts

Back