Royal Masonic School For Boys- Aug 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhh i did like this place i must admit..your pics are crackin..love the radiator shot. youve got a great lil set of pics there, thankyou for sharing them with us..top one girl!:)

we went to have a look at this place on sat got on the grounds but seams the works have developed more since i see photos on here so could only access a few gutted buildings round the back and was not worth getting my camera out and im to old from legging it from secca these days and early in the morning.. but cracking shots urbexfairy

we went to have a look at this place on sat got on the grounds but seams the works have developed more since i see photos on here so could only access a few gutted buildings round the back and was not worth getting my camera out and im to old from legging it from secca these days and early in the morning.. but cracking shots urbexfairy

Are u sure? I went here less than a week ago and nothing has changed from the photos..........not much in the way of building going on either :confused:

Are u sure? I went here less than a week ago and nothing has changed from the photos..........not much in the way of building going on either :confused:

I must of gone wrong somewhere then did not want to venture to far with secca and all

great pictures thread just surpose its been turn into faceless flats now what a shame:(

Latest posts

Back