Seaton Heights Hotel - Dec 08

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like the place that Bicton College used to house some of their students in 1994/6!

Last edited:
It's obvious that my son is a bit of a Jonah. He's lived both here and at Haddon Hall in Buxton, which has been derelict since he left, and has just been burned.

Our son was there 1994-6 doing BTec Outdoor Leisure!
Oh, excellent. I've only been around Bicton College once, with some friends, as I don't drive and there's no public transport there...which is a shame as it's a lovely place, and there's a church ruin there that I'd love to have a look at.

It's obvious that my son is a bit of a Jonah. He's lived both here and at Haddon Hall in Buxton, which has been derelict since he left, and has just been burned.
:eek::lol:

I know this is an old thread, but I just came aross it and I have to say it looks amazing! Is it still around?

Cheers, OSPA. It's still there, AFAIK. The last time I saw it was last November, going past on a bus, and I haven't heard any different.
It's a great place for a good leisurely wander, and lots of nooks and crannies still to be looked into.
Oddly enough, I've only just recently started putting the pics up on my website...not all uploaded yet, but there'll be almost 50 when done...and that's not counting those from a previous visit. :lol: I'm yearning to make another visit there now! :mrgreen:

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek78wXD5nyA[/nomedia]

Prime redevelopment site I would have thought :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back