Seaton Junction, Devon - Sept '08.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got the maps up to Axminster? I can't remember which ones I gave you.

I've got the three Seaton/Whitford/Axminster ones, the latter which ends just this side of the station. I also recall seeing the pillboxes on GE, but this was an impromtu visit on the way between one quarry and another, so I hadn't jotted down a map for it. Thanks. :)

Hey Foxy good pics,

We met earlier on the streets of Seaton... Here's a link (Click me!) to that book I was telling you about, they probably have it in the library. I also have Fields of Deception, I saw that you were after it on another thread.

Let me know if you need a lift for any reccees (spelling?) in the local area :)

We met earlier on the streets of Seaton... )

Hiya MrSlow. Great to meet you earlier...I knew someone would recognise me one day! :lol:
Thanks very much for your comments and for the link too. I realised afterwards that I should have asked you for the book details! :mrgreen:
Definitely have to do some explores. Cheers. :)

Great stuff, look like on my next trip to Dawlish, Ill be making excuses to go a bit further afield. Beats spending time with my family anyway! :lol:

Cheers Scruffyone and TK. :)
Here's a pic of Axminster Station that Krela mentioned. Another funky one, although very much alive and kicking...I'm glad to say! :mrgreen:

axminrail.jpg

Latest posts

Back