Secondary School, Highlands, July 2008, Part Two

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics, Lost. Sorry I could not make it last night, sounds like it was eventful. :mrgreen:

Zimbob, shorts and slippers are not really the most appropriate exploring apparel, even in summer:p:mrgreen::lol:

Holy hell on a whompin' stick. That place looks like a very cool explore, I'm quite jealous. Cheers for sharing!

Nice pic mate cant believe how much stuff left in there :)

i take it there gonna strip the rest of place as those stage lanterns are prob worth about £200 and you cant buy them any more :mad:

I can see potential in a strip-out, pre demolition!!

These private-public-partnerships are wide open to abuse and high charges to the tax payers!! Bad news...

Nice pic mate cant believe how much stuff left in there :)

i take it there gonna strip the rest of place as those stage lanterns are prob worth about £200 and you cant buy them any more :mad:

Yes! I can see potential in a strip-out pre demolition..Bad news demolishing a good building, only to erect a new inferior on that's going to cost the tax payer dearly!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, to us they looked like professional stage lighting, but there was no stage or even a sliding wall to a stage. It was strange. Maybe they just had some left over and decided to put them there:confused:

the stage lanterns are strand cantata or pattern 803 - they prob didnt have enought money to build a drama studio so they go for the cheap alternative, use a classroom - seen it a few times

could have some fun light painting with um thought :mrgreen:

Back