Silica Mine

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lost

Reaction score
Sorry some of these pictures aren't too fantastic, but I was feeling a bit ill and my boots were full of tadpoles, water and slime due to the nature of the entrance - my patience was wearing thin. A return trip will be completed soon:)

Picture341Small.jpg

Picture338Small.jpg

Off the rails
Picture334Small.jpg

Site security wagon
Picture330Small.jpg

Austin A35
Picture328Small.jpg

Picture323Small.jpg

Picture315Small.jpg

Picture314Small.jpg

Not only 3, but 96 too:confused:
Picture312Small.jpg

austin A 30

I do like the underground stuff having spent 12 years living near the C.A.D. at Corsham ,but what I want to know is how did someone get an A30 down this mine but I'd be even even more interested to know why?

Bits of it have been used as a dumping ground! It's joined by a Mini and another A30 or A35. :D It's a horizontal mine, rather than a vertical one...

Very good. Nice high roofs and looks dry too. Pity about the junk in there. Which mine is this?

What an amazing place. I do love seeing mines and caves etc. This one looks great, good seeing some of the rails still left in place. Like the pic of the 'security car' :lol:

Was going to ask the same question about the Austin car that was there. I do like that pic tho.

Excellent find mate, really like the pics.

Cheers,

:) Sal

Latest posts

Back