So with the declassification of "R Hour" I can finally post this...

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That, is fudging awesome! i'm sure there's a few of these around, but i've never seen one as complete as this!
There's a rumour that there's a similar bunker (but many times larger) near the Alford ROC post, but i can't track down it's entrance so it could be hear say.

Stunning dude, great report.

I think you're on about Skendleby dude, not far from Skegness. It's now in use for servers by a company called Centrinet.

I think you're on about Skendleby dude, not far from Skegness. It's now in use for servers by a company called Centrinet.

That's a novel use for it!
But the rumour was that there is a bunker under what's known in the area as miles cross hill, around here.

But like i say, more than likely hearsay dude.

Last edited:
Great find, I was just reading about R Hour the other day when it was declassified. (then I had to watch Dr. Strangelove)

Man ALIVE!!

That looks brilliant, just amazing...imagine the gems in all those documents....

ONE - well done for keeping it under your hat, and
TWO - THANKS for showing us!

hopefully the owners'll have a change of heart or sell it on to someone who cares...
at least it's out of harms way for a while...

nicely done.

Nice report but I really hope this doesn't get trashed. You've all ready supplied enough information for me to find it's location, using only google.

This depresses me slightly. I don't think it would be possible to find anything cooler than that place.

Nice report but I really hope this doesn't get trashed. You've all ready supplied enough information for me to find it's location, using only google.

Cogito stated its now sealed now so hopefuly there is little chance of this happening...

Great report though a couple of things look out of place the washing up liquid bottle says 74p and the high density foam look from a later time. :)

Absolutly brilliant find, any plans to revisit for some more piccies?

Big pat on the back for this one dude!!

Excellent report mate, really does look like a once in a lifetime find :)

My Photo's

Here's a Selection of my photos from the day.. what a find.. glad to see its sealed again now :)

e671cfa4.png

48826518.png

757ea8a8.png

f155faa4.png

62c7efba.png

faef81fa.png

14995436.png

2b927a45.png

c1364b77.png

af9c67be.png

7345c6db.png

246625b5.png

128029aa.png

88831e9c.png

008d3ce6.png

c18036f2.png

9e3f0bbd.png

e0d133cd.png

6bf6938d.png

2149ac77.png

4b08b216.png

ccf0e2a0.png

6c69d032.png

824c095a.png

5f0313d3.png

45e4ea36.png

1d6db57c.png

2a0c2088.png

abb982df.png

Thanks for looking... :)

p.s please don't pm me for the location as I cannot reveal it.. thanks for understanding.

I am pretty much speechless mate, really really nicely done. Good work keeping it quiet though, would have been a shame for this place to get chavved!

This is an amazing find.

Really great stuff. Anything with gas masks has gotta be good.
There so sinister.. I wish i could get in there.
I'd be lining those masks up on the shelving and get to work with the light painting.
You could get some terryfying shots in that place.

Love it!!
Top job there!

Back