St Lukes - Huddersfield - Nov 2012 *Lost Images*

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonyes

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score

Explored Nov 2012 on a day of fails, with the excellent company that is, Judderman62 and _Nyx_ ;)

Well this was a funny old explore, at the time I felt there was nothing worth posting, and had more or less discarded the pics to the old external backup drive, only to be reminded by recent posts, that there was, in fact, something 'there'.

Having finally found the pics, I set about 'polishing the turd', until finally I had something of which I thought worthy of posting. :p

Taken handheld as back then I was still not sure about the tripod, so apologies for the pics :(

So here goes, the history has been well and truly covered, and suffice to say the place is totally trashed, so on with the 'show'​

024_DSC7843 edit by Image-inthis, on Flickr

002_DSC7763x by Image-inthis, on Flickr

004_DSC7769 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

005_DSC7771 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

Sorry Judderman62, had to include this one too! ;)

006_DSC7780 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

007_DSC7781 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

008_DSC7785x by Image-inthis, on Flickr

010_DSC7789 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

011_DSC7795n by Image-inthis, on Flickr

012_DSC7796bx by Image-inthis, on Flickr

013_DSC7799 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

014_DSC7801 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

016_DSC7809 editx by Image-inthis, on Flickr

017_DSC7810 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

018_DSC7817 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

019_DSC7820 edit by Image-inthis, on Flickr

020_DSC7825 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

021_DSC7826 edit by Image-inthis, on Flickr

023_DSC7835x by Image-inthis, on Flickr

025_DSC7848 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

027_DSC7851 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

028_DSC7857 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

033_DSC7864 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

Some interesting Graf:

029_DSC7858 edit by Image-inthis, on Flickr

031_DSC7860 by Image-inthis, on Flickr

that place looks ok to me, you cant polish a turd that much, liking the syringes and the big ward

Last edited:
nice shots fella and good meeting you n Nyx :)

Cheers bud, and was good to meet you too, must do it again very soon :)

Nice shots mate, you have done well with the polishing :)

Thanks, my elbow is aching ;)

that place looks ok to me, you cant polish a turd that much, liking the syringes and the big ward

Cheers Peter, believe me, it took a lot of polishing to make anything like a report, that being said, Judderman found a boiler room and there is 'talk' of a morgue!!! Hmmmm re-visit!! ;)

Good report - doesnt look as bad as you make out.

Cheers, but believe me, it is, hence the delay in putting up a report, I really didn't think the place was worth a report, until recently seeing another report which showed a boiler room (which I missed) and also hearing of a morgue. Because of this, I thought I'd put my report up and let people make their own minds up.

In all honesty, I will be revisiting, but solely to find the boiler room, and hopefully, the morgue! ;)

Looks like there is still a lot to photograph love the toy photo and the abandoned bath.....even in a building severely derelict there is still rich photography material...my one gripe...the hdr...sorry just can't hack it! but i imagine even without the hdr these images would be excellent.....enjoyed that cheers for sharing..

Looks like there is still a lot to photograph love the toy photo and the abandoned bath.....even in a building severely derelict there is still rich photography material...my one gripe...the hdr...sorry just can't hack it! but i imagine even without the hdr these images would be excellent.....enjoyed that cheers for sharing..

Thanks mate. Yes there are still quite a few 'bit n bobs' left lying around, and therefore it does offer up some good photo opps!

Re: the HDR, I guess you love it or loathe it. I myself appreciate the 'enhancement' it can bring to an image, but I fully appreciate others prefer to see the 'natural' image. I do try to keep it relatively subtle ;)

Latest posts

Back