Swithland resevoir..Leicestershire

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you.to be honest there was no story.i would not have anyone dictate to me anyway.expecially on a well documented site..if the hatch you are on about being padlocked it was when we went.you need to look a bit harder.anyway I am off to enjoy my lovely warm long weekend in Scotland,have a great bank holiday weekend everyone.and thanks for the feedback

Thank you.to be honest there was no story.i would not have anyone dictate to me anyway.expecially on a well documented site..if the hatch you are on about being padlocked it was when we went.you need to look a bit harder.anyway I am off to enjoy my lovely warm long weekend in Scotland,have a great bank holiday weekend everyone.and thanks for the feedback

Wasn't trying to dictate, just a suggestion from me & punk but hey, if you don't want it then I'm not that bothered. It's one of my favourite local sites but I have been all over it more than enough times anyway. On further googling it is a little more public than I first thought too :eek:

The bit that is usually locked is the gate with the pipes inside... last time I looked it was locked with a rather hefty lock & chain so someone must've cut it off fairly recently.

Wasn't trying to dictate, just a suggestion from me & punk but hey, if you don't want it then I'm not that bothered. It's one of my favourite local sites but I have been all over it more than enough times anyway. On further googling it is a little more public than I first thought too :eek:

The bit that is usually locked is the gate with the pipes inside... last time I looked it was locked with a rather hefty lock & chain so someone must've cut it off fairly recently.

Funny enough my mate who I went with had never been in here and it was his fifth visit.so he was happy.although you can only get in the tunnel bit.I have seen pics within the top of the tower so guess it has been open in the past

Latest posts

Back