The Bee Keepers Cottage - Dec 2012 (Very pic heavy)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fascinating, inspiting and sad all at once.
Seems this sort of wooden self-build smallholding became popular in the early 20th century and went out around the 70s/80s with building regulations/higher land prices. I know of a few like this around here although most without this much left behind.

Visited this spot some time back and got the impression that they ran a car boot sale or something similar. So much stuff strewn all around and in a garage, more than normal domestic needs, some of it still in the original packing.
Is the 80's jag still in the driveway?

Visited this place a while ago and had to wait outside while everyone carried on as it was making me feel like I was going to vomit! That wasn't helped by someone opening the fridge.

Visited this place a while ago and had to wait outside while everyone carried on as it was making me feel like I was going to vomit! That wasn't helped by someone opening the fridge.

I was warned not to open the fridge - I still opened it though :lol:

Beautiful pictures! In both this report and the original, that you have quoted. It's a heartbreaking story. It wasn't until I realised that Kingsley was the same age as my daughter now, and then I cried (I don't think the cider helped that though).
Thank you so much for the beautiful reports x

amazing, I find it hard to believe that so much stuff remains. looks like a dream place to visit.

Latest posts

Back