The Dead Poet's Society Manor Festation : Sept 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha. should have guessed this would happen.
great photos though, i found it far too dark in there to get anything decent

zombizza said:
Hmmm. Am I missing something here?

From what I know, 28 have a policy of forcing the naming of sites posted on their forum. Which has obvious massive failings as a forum policy. And many of us are, shall we say, rather distrusting of many of the 28dl crowd...

~RR

Different hourses for different courses, on here we name stuff that is considered vulnerable for whatever reason with their" own" name usually based on what happened their or something down to the explorers unique experience there or some artefact that is there , like this one "Dead Poet Society" or UE-OMJ's recent "Red Dress" manor etc.

I would hate this place to be named with it's real name!

Fantastic set of reports and pics :cool: What saddens me however is that the contents of that library will almost certainly be destroyed unless they are saved in the not too distant future :cry: How , in this country, in the 21st century, can this sort of place be abandoned with all it's potentially valuable contents still in situ? :confused: Totally crazy situation. :mad:

From what I know, 28 have a policy of forcing the naming of sites posted on their forum. Which has obvious massive failings as a forum policy. And many of us are, shall we say, rather distrusting of many of the 28dl crowd...

~RR

That is precisely what led to me being banned on there after I voiced an opinion about the rule one of the mods took exception to....haven't gone back since.

But Krela is right there is no need to discuss that place here so apologies for starting it off!

Fantastic set of reports and pics :cool: What saddens me however is that the contents of that library will almost certainly be destroyed unless they are saved in the not too distant future :cry: How , in this country, in the 21st century, can this sort of place be abandoned with all it's potentially valuable contents still in situ? :confused: Totally crazy situation. :mad:

Cheers, some of the books are past hope due to damp , fungi and other papal atrophies but there are some sections where the books seemed relatively dry and free from rot, but as you say ultimatley time will take its toll on them unless the owner steps in, which as it seemed to me is unlikely , at this present time anyhow :(

Back