The Grimsby ice factory

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Dad was a lorry driver usually carrying fish from market to market. This was one of the calls he would make on Humberside. Jim.

A proper treasure of a place. Would be good if they did turn it into something touristy.

Great shots. Would love to visit as I live close by. Not sure how to get in tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha ha...probably the same guy who moved me on today within a minute of arriving and starting to take some externals. Looks like a great place but not sure who is going to come up with the £30m needed to save this historic place.

Last edited:
Ha ha...probably the same guy who moved me on today within a minute of arriving and starting to take some externals. Looks like a great place but not sure who is going to come up with the £30 needed to save this historic place.

Gutted yiu could not get in hughie.I have heard of a quite a few have been moved on in mins.that's why I was shocked we got in and out with secca just looking for us as we were walking back to the car.

Gutted yiu could not get in hughie.I have heard of a quite a few have been moved on in mins.that's why I was shocked we got in and out with secca just looking for us as we were walking back to the car.

You really did well with this place. Secca guy was really nice but on me in seconds! This place is fascinating and apparently the only one of its type in the whole of the UK. Will post my few external shots from distance shortly...

Latest posts

Back