The Gunmans Cottage - March 2015

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how you do it, but you continue to find these hidden gems! Another absolute beaut there MB, keep up the good work!
Let's hope it was relatives rather than anyone else, would be a real shame to lose all that history!

Cheers chap! honestly looked rubbish from the outside though, so no high hopes until we got inside then it all changed! :D

Never judge a book by It's cover :mrgreen: .... Or so the saying goes.

I too hope it was family that cleared the property. At least you have the images (and beauties they are too) for posterity :smile:

I don't know how you do it, but you continue to find these hidden gems! Another absolute beaut there MB, keep up the good work!
Let's hope it was relatives rather than anyone else, would be a real shame to lose all that history!

This was hidden to the exact point when we went to find it again, almost impossible...but nah chance find really and an very open eye to surroundings, it can easily get you something especially places you have never been :D Cheers mate!

Awseome find there, obviously was ex military, felt safer with a rifle around.
A bit sad but very interesting!!

Latest posts

Back