The House in the Woods June/July '12 (very photo heavy!)

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a find mookster, albeit with a tragic twist. Even more so on my behalf considering i have 6 year old twins, and lost 3 children in the process of bringing my daughters into the world. I cant even begin to imagine how you felt when you made that discovery, let alone how the family felt at the loss of a 6 year old!

Nice work mate, keep it up.

Very sad indeed and thanks for sharing.

On a more positive note, it's good to see they were using energy saving lightbulbs!

amazing pictures! so sad to uncover such a thing but an amazing find, stunning pictures, infact i may have to look through again thankyou for sharing these!

Wow, how very tragic :(

Can't beleive places like this exist, I find it hard to comtemplate the emotional significance of those letters and cards, so delicate and slowly being eaten away by the elements :(

Excellent thread.
I particularly liked the Bee-Keeping magazine cover with the apiarist all protected, and the 2 children, whilst wearing a face net, had arms and legs exposed..........bet they were terrified!

Thanks for sharing this excellent find! Excellent report and pics!

Latest posts

Back