really enjoyed reading your report and looking at the pics! I spent so many nights here back in the day! did you get any pics of the other 2 clubs that never were! I never knew there was a casino there but my friends dad used to go there all the timePart 3 of 4, Luminar Group Holdings PLC offices
After Envy we called it a night again, but thanks to the maps we'd just found and a quick snoop, we located the building where these Offices (and a whole load of active flats, stealth was in order) were. Trouble was that all the Offices had little (HUGE) things called "windows" in them, so using any lights was out of the question. We had to go back during the day, so we did!
Whilst in there it very quickly became apparent that these offices were used for all sorts of work within the company. Everything from top level business strategies and marketing, through to graphic design of their media and in-house mock-up publishing.
34. The one shot I took when we found our way through to the Offices at night, you can see why it's not torch friendly.
View attachment 9130
35. Lots of paperwork, also note the megaphone on the right and the Champagne on the desk.
View attachment 9131
36. The General Manager's office, complete with projector screen and inflatable banana.
View attachment 9132
37. More Champagne, this time a massive bottle! Also keys, flyers etc.
View attachment 9133
38. These clubs weren't just going to disappear, despite the publics initial fears... The company had the new club planned all along. Now Liquid Envy in Portsmouth City Centre.
View attachment 9134
39. There seriously is stuff everywhere in every room, nothing is missing or destroyed.
View attachment 9135
40. Boxes of promotional media including flyers, stickers, posters, beer mats, everything!
View attachment 9136
41. Storage room, complete with dishwasher remains, dismantled lights and filter gels.
View attachment 9137
42. Old CCTV equipment, although all the rest is still in place in the clubs.
View attachment 9138
43. Office tea room.
View attachment 9139
44. If you look REALLY closely, you can see this brochure is resting on an old photocopier. 
View attachment 9140
There's so much stuff in these offices, way too much to show close ups of the interesting details. These photos have barely covered all the rooms that are there, there are a fair few missing.
Part 4 of 4, Groesvenor Casino
We had virtually everything down on the "to do" list, but after 3 previous visits I'd still not found a way through to the elusive Groesvenor Casino. In all honesty I never realised there had been a casino there until I saw the plans! I don't remember it being there when all this place was open. The plans that we'd uncovered in the workshop revealed some potential on the casino. After checking a few things out all that happened was we found ourselves in hidden cupboard. "B*gger" we thought, til we got the torches on and opened a door. "Holy cr*p!" We were in!
Much like the little underground workshop that we'd come across, some of the lights were on, it was no biggy and no cause for concern. This place had eluded me for 3 whole visits and we'd finally cracked it! But all was not as it seems...
45. Looking from the top of the stairs that go down to the Casino (it's underground) all seemed fine:
View attachment 9141
46. Looking from the back towards the reception area through those doors... Yep that's pretty normal looking.
View attachment 9142
47. The Reception. Alarm bells started ringing in my head, all was not right... BLue plastic bags from local 24hr Convenience Stores and the backdoors were marginally ajar letting light in:
View attachment 9143
48. But there as no more signs of life round in the Canteen area, which was round a few dark snaking corridors.
View attachment 9144
49. Until we hit this.
View attachment 9145
Sh*t the f*cking bed! We're getting outta here, now.
We snake round the dark winding corridors, pacing as quickly and stealthily as we could, our hearts pounding harder with each and every step. We were literally just coming to our "secret cupboard" entry point, when our feet froze in mid air.
"JOHN, IS THAT YOU MATE?!"
F*ck! There's f*cking junkies in here! It was literally less than a minute ago that we were in the heart of their lair, I daren't think what would have happened if we stayed just a few more seconds.
By this point we were frozen solid, too scared to move a muscle, stood in complete darkness staring out to the illuminated back entrance to the reception. My heart is literally tearing through my chest, it's the only part of me still moving when we catch a glimpse...
We see the junkie in the reflections of the glass at the reception enterance, he's stood in the light fumbling around and we can see him clearly... Thank god for our cover of darkness. My accomplice inches his way into the cupboard trying to keep silent whilst shaking like a leaf. He's in! But I'm left with several feet to cover and this guys is getting closer, I take no chances.
I dive for the cupboard and through our impossibly narrow access point, my accomplice follows, there's another cry from the junkie. "Sh*t!" We fumble frantically through the hole not daring to look back, only stopping once we reach our secure blanket of darkness.
Seconds feel like hours... My heart is in my mouth. Silence.
He's gone, must have thought we were security. Thank christ for that...
We take no chances, quick-footing our way back through the darkness until we find a safe point.
Explore over, we're outta here... And I ain't coming back. Ever.