UE themed portraits/self-portraits - 2

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larking around and doing a bit of rope work.

27384581482_91fae49246_b.jpg

Couple of shots from a last minute spot of night mooching...

Seconds after taking this shot we ended up bugging the f*** out! Long story short we'd wormed our way into an old comms bunker. I last visited 2 years ago and it was in alright nick, with much less vandalism. Now it seems it's favoured by the local pond life as a hang out. We popped in late at night on a week day, thinking it would be quiet. Well in a run down seaside town with a hell of a lot of unemployment everyone is up, chatting, drinking...and even singing! I took the shot and heard voices from near the access point. I caught up with Konrad (who hath returnith to us for a short time) who was standing by the door listening to them and heard them say "Let's go home and get more people". Safe to say I was back to the access point like a shot from a gun, pestering Konrad to get a move on as he took one last exposure :D We got out without bumping into anyone, luckily. Things never go smoothly in this place for some reason.
27730905391_073d14dde4_b.jpg

Spot of ROC post exploring in the early hours of the morning.
27194901693_4a8dc3d5cd_b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back