UE themed portraits/self-portraits

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a London borough achieves,sits 16th century books, turn of the century records & maps.
Even when council was made aware they had left all this behind they have done nothing to retrieve & save these Historical items in the past few months.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg

Even the local papers when made aware in our attempt to shame them into doing something didn’t even respond.
Post to follow = ( Shame on them & don’t call us irresponsible

SK :(

An amazing pic there mate but how shocking! A massive part of history there and the Council are not even bothered about ensuring it's collected and saved...

Look forward to the thread!

HaHa thats really grand, make sure you bring that get up on the Southern Comfort Splore Tour , renamed cos its not all essex ya see see:)

Great pic! This place really is turning out to be the "Hotspot" for the area!

Cheers, I think it was April and May when we were there had to go back to show Sshhh... , When Luckypaints and I first went we were a tad p***ssed off with all the stickers on the walls and the wood detail , we pulled one off put they take large flakes off paint with em ...ggrrr....St Saviours just aroud the corner makes for some pretty nice foto opportunities too.

Help me!!!, have you ever inadvertantly scared the blazes out of anyone with that on , looks intense but brill haha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back