Urbex pub crawl part 2 - Trinity foot

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
b2x3EiKl.jpg

Rolling along some more with the derelict pub crawl stuff were doing, we took a less then pleasant trip down the A14 to find the trinity foot pub. Hitting it up at around 3am we were horrified to find the road closed and absolutely littered with bright flashing orange lights and more then 20 of those elusive road workers actually working, a rare sight indeed, one of them was even just chilling in his van right at the entrance to the pub. Not letting that stop our night of exploring we side stepped past him, watching his confused face watch us as we made our way into the pub.

SkpWXL2l.jpg

Approaching it from the side was pretty awesome to see since the pub itself barely stood out in the darkness of the parking lot, even with all the bright lights flashing around us.

sEKADU7l.jpg

GrwNmffl.jpg

U2tSGuOl.jpg

6rr7crll.jpg

I don't know why but I fell absolutely in love with the conservatory of this place and ended up spending 20 minutes just inside it playing around with the glass shards to get some pretty cool artistic shots. This one below being my favourite shot from inside there.

CKZoeS3l.jpg

Who said broken glass can't be beautiful to look at when given the right lighting and that!

Once we had gotten in to the actual pub we were surprised at how nice a pub it still was and a little put off by the signs that people had been living in there, were not the bravest when it comes to homeless people.

54NHylvl.jpg

TXcPszll.jpg

zMcfS6Wl.jpg

2HpRP0ul.jpg

wkBGCxpl.jpg

fKumzojl.jpg

rlZyWYil.jpg

As avid video gamers we were kind of sad to see these games just thrown around, admittedly a lot of them are terrible but the crystal chronicles game sat there wounded us slightly.

The area they kept their stock in was a lot nicer then the other places we had been, still never forgiven the basement at the horse and groom for trying to kill me :(

WwpyQ3Vl.jpg

kbnUVXDl.jpg

Ta3UMUCl.jpg

After having a good nose around the downstairs we decided it was time to head up those beautiful stairs.

p349K79l.jpg

And boy wasn't I a happy bunny to find an adorable kitchen set up. Seems like such a quaint place to have lived!

2oGnXo7l.jpg

kgndnacl.jpg

Also the carpet designs in this place are funky as!

K8l4WQhl.jpg

Ominous attic like places are always fun!

KjMK2Ygl.jpg

VpxcIyzl.jpg

Gc31wbhl.jpg

Oo8B2rtl.jpg

The upstairs wasn't that big at all though I did manage to find yet another bathroom, when ever we go out exploring i always find an insane amount of toilettes its like my super power.

HqkqZYLl.jpg

By this point we had made it round the whole of the pub so we double backed around it to grab a few more creative shots, which I'll only put a few of in the report since I know that isn't to everyones liking, but I hope you don't mind me slipping a few in ;)

This shot was so fun to get because there was this really cool floorboard dip where it started curving upwards for no reason and it just made for a really cool play around with lights.

bx40pXll.jpg

And just a few more cheeky ones.

rvmZ8bfl.jpg

meM4dq8l.jpg

XkwuVHwl.jpg

0BwgbX8l.jpg

This place has seriously pretty chandeliers around it that have kept their beauty even when left derelict.

This place was a really pleasant trip out and really nice to see. Sorry if our pictures are still a bit sucky, we are still learning but trying our best to get the hang of this.

Hope you guys liked it

EJ of the exploring with AKE team!

Long may your pub crawl continue, I'm enjoying it plus it's hangover free, Your pics are fine, Thanks

Latest posts

Back