West Park Asylum 09-10

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great!

Interesting to see that the theatre has been turned into an open air greenhouse :lol:
The floor cleaners always make me smile. "Mr Hoover and Miss Floor Polisher, I now pronounce you husband and wife" :p
Great explore, thanks for keeping me posted on the sad death of another great victorian asylum.

Very nice pictures, did the guard look a bit like Jimmy Carr but asian? We ran into him a fair few times!

Very nice pictures mate :) I'm planning a trip down there fairly soon with a mate. I have never been before as i have only recently started urbexing but my mate (Zotez) has been like 5 times! I heard about there bieng PIRs on the outside of the building is this true?? Once again very nice pictures mate :D

LiamWG

sweet pic's mate.

the last time i went with Cagedangel and we got in throught the front door.we done wot we wanted to do and on return to get out the door we went in through only to find out it had been locked with us inside. we managed to find another way out but we had to be like stealth ninja's as there was 2 porter havin a smoke break. once they had turned their backs from us we made our exit, keepin low and all that. we then stood up to act normal but was bein watched by wot we called the Silver back (a very large coloured woman).
we now look back gigle and love tellin this story of WP :lol:
apart from Hellingly WP has to be at the top of my favourity sites

Latest posts

Back