Windmill Pillbox and Oelikon mounted Pllbox. North Norfolk. Jan 09.

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mundesely Post What?:confused:

I will try and get up there soon and have a good look.

I did go to the happisburgh CHL site, but there was too much poop in the way, me and my mates didnt want to wade through the stuff on a hot and sticky summers afternoon, before biking home. :sick: lol

Last edited:
I will try and get up there soon and have a good look.

I did go to the mundesley CHL site, but there was too much poop in the way, me and my mates didnt want to wade through the stuff on a hot and sticky summers afternoon, before biking home. :sick: lol

I didnt even realise there was one at Mundesely!, There was also one at Winterton as well.:)

Great pics Black Shuck!

Looks like there's no way of getting the view from the upper loopholes?

- Pete

You mean Aircraft Movements? It could be I guess but the Mill at Stalham has a very large Brick Built extension at the top and an ROC Post down the bottom. I guess the Ludham Bridge one could have been used for Aircraft Observation but I highly doubt it. The wood at the top looks much older than WW2

Nice looking mill there mate, the injenuity in some of the Defences from ww2 still astounds me.

Nice looking mill there mate, the injenuity in some of the Defences from ww2 still astounds me.

I know what you mean Weeto, this really was a disguised Pillbox if ever there was such a thing. Even on approach it looks like a normal Windpump!!:)

Latest posts

Back