Wolsey Tower

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill hold ya hand for you sam :lol: i havent been down there in ages, i think the last time i was there only about half of it was pulled down.

the stair case to the top of the tower has been gone for a very long time, in fact the only pics ive seen of it were some that dweeb posted a long time ago from one of his earlier visits.

ive heard a rumour that the tower and chimney are staying and will be incorperated in whatever is being biult in its place but how true that is im not sure.

Think I first took a look at Wolsey with you waynezbitz, long time ago lol.
How things have changed since then!

ill hold ya hand for you sam :lol: i havent been down there in ages, i think the last time i was there only about half of it was pulled down.

the stair case to the top of the tower has been gone for a very long time, in fact the only pics ive seen of it were some that dweeb posted a long time ago from one of his earlier visits.

ive heard a rumour that the tower and chimney are staying and will be incorperated in whatever is being biult in its place but how true that is im not sure.

yeah i thought the tower was but didnt realise the chinmney was, which is good though :)

good stuff, i still havent actually been in, every time i head down there theres some doggers

Oh dear... Luckily i must have missed them... mind you we did go down by the river/canal and found an old man getting off with what looked like a mighty young girl in some weird conservatory...we made a swift exit to say the least.;)
Very glad to see they're keeping the tower and chimney too. Its better than nowt.
LL

Back