Yaniv Train Station - Pripyat

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Never expected so many nice comments! :mrgreen:

It's been an amazing adventure. I'm in love with this place, I alway have been.

I have only one more report coming from this year, due to the sudden closure of the zone, but it'll be a good 'un.

The argument for letting people in the zone, or not, will be going to court on August 17th.
One travel company (who I'd never use BTW) that I spoke to today were pulling their hair out as they are losing thousends of pounds a day because of the ban.

Thanks again for all the kind comments, it makes all the late night swearing at photobucket worth it! :mrgreen:

The comments are all richly deserved. Your skill and dedication lets those of us who can only dream of going there see the most outstanding example of urban decay in the world. Thanks again

The comments are all richly deserved. Your skill and dedication lets those of us who can only dream of going there see the most outstanding example of urban decay in the world. Thanks again

Not just that, but your write ups really convey the atmosphere and emotions evoked by the place as well.

Thanks for sharing all of these UrbanX - very informative, descriptive, at times moody and stuffed with great pictures.

Now, if you don't put this lot into a book or something I'm going to climb down the interweb and bitchslap you! :lol:

I think there's a world of difference between a derelict, contaminated Train station full of hardware and history and a burnt out car on the A1 or wherever. Clearly the Mods and Admin agree.

The 'Heavy Water' film was shown quite recently on TV. It's a very good piece of work.

Wonderful and tragic to be shown so many images of this place. Helps that you take a good photo too. Top quality, thank you. :)

It's already been said by everyone else, lol, but your reports truly are remarkable, Urb. Your love and compassion of the place really comes through.
Heartfelt thanks. :)

Back