Darth Vadars Office/Show room Site - Devon- November 2012

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrtoby

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what this place was built for. Weird looking, lots of open space with no character then you have a spiral stair case thats like nothing I have seen before and rooms that are just weird....

Some of the rooms look like they may have been used as show rooms for companies or display areas-who knows. Explored in 25 mins on my own after 1 of my most sinister explores ever which will be posted ASAP...

The pictures...

full set on my Flickr.....

Thank you

Last edited:
Wow, thats one odd looking place.

Cant wait to hear about the other report...?

The downstairs area was just a big open empty office area but up that stair case was like you had just dropped some acid....very, very odd.

How odd....I'd like to see some non-fisheye shots though

thats not my thing unfortunately when surrounded by curvy, odd shapes made for fisheye shots...

by all means get over there and do it though, it would be good to see others takes on the place

Nice report of the insides. Used to be a Hotel and then later used as offices. I think you have captured the odd shape of the place and don't mind fish eye photography here. Excellent stuff!

Agreed with both sets of comments. Non Fisheye for the actual images and fisheye for creative (we all see images differently).

Really love the place and you have captured what looks like a 60's/70's open plan architecture well. such a shame its miles away from me as I would love to have seen it.

Thanks for posting it.

Back