Abandoned ship..help

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaSmilla

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a person in order to get in.The ideal would be with long ladder to cross over while one hold it.
In case of fall , there is a big probability that some bones break.

If you are based in lnd/Kent message me pls.If you don't have reports on the forum , I am not interested, sorry.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• 20230402_172410.jpg
    20230402_172410.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 20230402_170824.jpg
    20230402_170824.jpg
    801.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230402_172233.jpg
    20230402_172233.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230402_172406.jpg
    20230402_172406.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230402_172718.jpg
    20230402_172718.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I did this one about 5 years back, and all I can say is take extreme care. Back then the flooring was absolutely rotten and a death trap, god knows what being submerged twice a day since then has done to it. The upper decks were fine, but everything from the main deck down is pretty sketchy - I cant recommend strongly enough that you dont even try the engine room. I managed to make it to the famour dance floor area, the bridge is still quite fun as well but please be very careful if you do go.

I did this one about 5 years back, and all I can say is take extreme care. Back then the flooring was absolutely rotten and a death trap, god knows what being submerged twice a day since then has done to it. The upper decks were fine, but everything from the main deck down is pretty sketchy - I cant recommend strongly enough that you dont even try the engine room. I managed to make it to the famour dance floor area, the bridge is still quite fun as well but please be very careful if you do go.
oh I thought it looks pretty good honestly.I assumed that boats are done of wood and steel and alluminium and that it cannot rot completely.Good I ask, otherwise I might ended up in some trouble and I am not that experienced.Thank you

oh I thought it looks pretty good honestly.I assumed that boats are done of wood and steel and alluminium and that it cannot rot completely.Good I ask, otherwise I might ended up in some trouble and I am not that experienced.Thank you
A lot of the structure is metal, just wooden floor boards so if you stick to the upper bits then im sure its still a great explore and worth doing. Take care, stick to the edges of any dodgy looking planks (rather than stepping midspan) and you should be fine

A lot of the structure is metal, just wooden floor boards so if you stick to the upper bits then im sure its still a great explore and worth doing. Take care, stick to the edges of any dodgy looking planks (rather than stepping midspan) and you should be fine
Thank you ,make sense.
If I found someone or 2 ,I will go ,otherwise alone i won't, it is a very high jump and I don't do parkhour and stuff.😅

Back