Cosalt Plc - A fishy Explore Sep 2016

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great report, loved your write up too. Pic number 5 is lovely, the reflection in the puddle is great. Nice work, thanks.

Sadly this has now been reduced to rubble. It seemed weird standing there and seeing this rather lovely building not there anymore :(

Possibly license images?

I have recently purchased and laid reclaimed flooring from this building. My husband and I are professional photographers and we would love to chat with you about whether you would be willing to sell a few prints or license them to us for personal prints to be made? We would love to put up a few prints from the original building in the room where the floor was installed.

It is sad to see buildings like this go - so we think it has been awesome to get an opportunity to allow some of it to live on and connecting it to its past we be amazing.

I can't use the DM function (just joined the forum to ask about the photos as we don't really do any urbex stuff) so if you are interested, let me know what would be a good way to get in touch.

I have recently purchased and laid reclaimed flooring from this building. My husband and I are professional photographers and we would love to chat with you about whether you would be willing to sell a few prints or license them to us for personal prints to be made? We would love to put up a few prints from the original building in the room where the floor was installed.

It is sad to see buildings like this go - so we think it has been awesome to get an opportunity to allow some of it to live on and connecting it to its past we be amazing.

I can't use the DM function (just joined the forum to ask about the photos as we don't really do any urbex stuff) so if you are interested, let me know what would be a good way to get in touch.

HI There

Yes I'm sure we can sort something out - it would indeed be rather fabulous and fitting to have some photos of the place in the room where you have the floor laid. I was so chuffed we managed to see and photograph this rather wonderful building and part of Grimsby's heritage and so gutted to see it, some weekes later, reduced to rubble.

I've got a million and one things to do tonight but do drop me an email on:

stefank60+disp1 at gmail.com (that's disp and the number 1 not small letter l) and we can establish contact. I'll also be curious, and indeed keen, to see which images take your fancy.

Thanks for getting in touch and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike (aka stefank60, aka Judderman62)

HI There

Yes I'm sure we can sort something out - it would indeed be rather fabulous and fitting to have some photos of the place in the room where you have the floor laid. I was so chuffed we managed to see and photograph this rather wonderful building and part of Grimsby's heritage and so gutted to see it, some weekes later, reduced to rubble.

I've got a million and one things to do tonight but do drop me an email on:

stefank60+disp1 at gmail.com (that's disp and the number 1 not small letter l) and we can establish contact. I'll also be curious, and indeed keen, to see which images take your fancy.

Thanks for getting in touch and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike (aka stefank60, aka Judderman62)

Thanks for responding so quickly!

I have dropped you an e-mail.

Jaye

I really like the outcome of this report - a small bit of history preserved and the story continues to be told in the images. Nice one!

Back