Does anyone Know if there is anything left of Houghton Laboratories in Huntingdon?

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewis774

Reaction score
I can see on google streetview that it is currently being turned into houses but as its such a large site I was wondering if there are any buildings left.

I can see on google streetview that it is currently being turned into houses but as its such a large site I was wondering if there are any buildings left.
Not much I don't think & one of the only places iv been caught... on Xmas day about 3yr back lol

I think I,ll fly the drone over it at some point and have a look as its not too far from me. If theres anything there I'll make a post If its just houses then I won't. Wish I'd known about this place sooner it looks really cool and photogenic.

I went in December 2022. Pretty much all gone (outbuildings and the main building) except the very central part of the old building. It looked well sealed but I managed to get in and take a bunch of shots. I have a before shot too have attached the after shot.

Very little remains inside, maybe one or two photogenic rooms of interest.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• DJI_0339-01.jpeg
    DJI_0339-01.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
I went in December 2022. Pretty much all gone (outbuildings and the main building) except the very central part of the old building. It looked well sealed but I managed to get in and take a bunch of shots. I have a before shot too have attached the after shot.

Hope this helps.
thats pretty much what I expected.
not before time tbh with the hassle the place caused when open I would of thought they would of pulled it all as soon as it shut but it sat there for years

Hope this helps.
Thanks for that, I probably won't go unless I'm passing it, I thought they might have left a few of the outbuildings further away from the main site but from that picture, there's hardly any left.

Back