General Urbex Photos Thread! - 2

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok going to try and post up for the first time. Think I have followed the instructions correctly.

I would imagine most people know where it from. Also its the first time trying to compose a shot.

fingers crossed

Freemo if you would like some feedback here's a tip (also for anyone else who is learning about photography); look up the and practice the rule of thirds, it's probably the single biggest thing you could learn about to improve the composition of your shots.

Thanks, will definitely look it up. So far my photography history consists of the normal point and shoot family stuff. Now to find a target and get practicing.

Abandoned polymot position
P1020332%20Custom_zpsxd5oqwiu.jpg

The mausoleum

Built on the edge of a large hall.the mausoleum was built in 1896/1997at a cost of £2,270 and houses the second earl of Buckinghamshire and his two wives.

image.jpg1_zpsqudg08x3.jpg

For the few photos you've placed here they are superb. My favourite is the sixth photo. You've captured the light shining in to the main item in the centre of the photo and that's the table.

Thank you Hugh..I have done two reports on here so just thought I would put a few up.

That toilet is not strange if you come from the 1950s and 1960s. Its a blessing. Most houses had outside toilets in the early days as you will no doubt find out during your explorations. The next photo shows an Acme Wringer. Once you have done your washing its all wet so you feed it between the rollers to squeeze the water out then put it out on the washing line. Now its all automatic machines. But the last picture - no idea. Possibly a machine to cut small branches into logs for the fireplace.

Latest posts

Back