Hobbit House in the Cotswolds

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably me being really thick, but i just wondered if you could give me a little more indication of where it is. I tried to find it but couldn't!!! Kind Regards, Sarah

We dont give out info on "how to" or "where do I " readily here until one has established ones self, also keep that kinda request to pm only when you are enabled.Thanx..
ps,when you have gotten into posting and putting up your pics,I may be able to help with your original question:)

I thought once a place has been standing for 4 years the owner got planning permission by default.
A lovely little place, someone must be able to get it protected and maintained ?

That's the most amazing house i have ever seen, if only it had decent sized doorways I would happily move in.
Some really good pics there.:mrgreen:

You couldn't live there, you're 6' 2" !!

The house is a lot bigger than it looks in the photos.

I've attached another photo with my kids in it to give you some idea of scale.

IMG_1136.JPG

Great pictures muppix. Good job you didn't go there whilst the Icelandic volcano stopped all flights :mrgreen:

LOL - thanks guys! Those jet-trails really make it for me too, looks like the type of dwelling you'd seen on an early sci-fi movie. It's a really special place and I felt really privileged to have it to myself for a couple of hours either side of sunrise.

There's a few more pics at http://www.muppix.net/index.html?album=108709 that aren't really good enough to post here.

Cheers!
m.

Back