Millennium Complex Plymouth

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excellent pics. i went to this club many times between 2002 to 2004 and it was the best club i have even been to. great music, even better entry price ( £10 all inclusive! ) had some of the best nites of my life in there. i drive past it now and still the memories come back to me. such a shame that it closed, wish they could re open it. i also heard it was shut down as the building was unsafe... not sure on that one though... any ideas?

great pics guys, would love to get inside there.

millenium was owned by luminar and i believe the building is unsafe namely being the roof, a lot of people want the club to re open and are starting rumours but it'll never reopen ! even though luminar are europes richest entertaninment company so they could easily afford to spend money on it.

bring on DA i'd love that, went a few times when it was open and the place is a bloody maze, so be carefull not to get lost

This place was at its peak when it was Oz and Warehouse. The Scream nights were the best clubbing nights in the country and attracted all the big named DJ's. The place looks well different from then. Well done lads.

Bring on the DA! I know you can do it.

Remember it as oz and the warehouse
Lovin the jackets lol
Cant believe that many people left their bags and cards there lol

DSCF0776.jpg

Is it just me or does the thing on top of the brown bag on the left of the picture look like a gun?

Great pics mate..still looks in not bad condition.
I sort of remember getting thrown out of here after shining laser light pens in the bouncers faces..lol..not a good move!!

fantastic

these are fantastic pics always wanted to no wot this place looked like used to go in there loads wen it was the warehouse club oz in the early 90s had many a good night in there did my first pills in there it used to rock in there the sound was amazing it was even on the tv bpm was the show and was presented by carl cox,i no this lad who used to work in there wen it was the millenium he said its an amazing place and wen they were in there during the day re stocking the bars he used to walk around the place, the projection room is still there and aparently boared up behind a load of wood and has got all sorts of stuff in it even the projecters are still up there but not in place on the floor under loads of junk think this place is still owned by luminar who bought it off first lesiure 01 02 wen they sold all there clubs if this so then its still owned by the people who run oceanas out cattdown and dont think they want it to re open as it will jepodise that place as a drunk loves ease of places to drink in and distance to travel, shame a great venue for a club and just sitting there doing fuck all, u see the millenium is and was the biggest club in plymouth for capacity of people bigger than dance academy wen it was in its prime, did you get any pics of the mission sgt peppers witch is aparently used as a store room wen it was live on the left if you look from the front of the building

these are fantastic pics always wanted to no wot this place looked like used to go in there loads wen it was the warehouse club oz in the early 90s had many a good night in there did my first pills in there it used to rock in there the sound was amazing it was even on the tv bpm was the show and was presented by carl cox,i no this lad who used to work in there wen it was the millenium he said its an amazing place and wen they were in there during the day re stocking the bars he used to walk around the place, the projection room is still there and aparently boared up behind a load of wood and has got all sorts of stuff in it even the projecters are still up there but not in place on the floor under loads of junk think this place is still owned by luminar who bought it off first lesiure 01 02 wen they sold all there clubs if this so then its still owned by the people who run oceanas out cattdown and dont think they want it to re open as it will jepodise that place as a drunk loves ease of places to drink in and distance to travel, shame a great venue for a club and just sitting there doing fuck all, u see the millenium is and was the biggest club in plymouth for capacity of people bigger than dance academy wen it was in its prime, did you get any pics of the mission sgt peppers witch is aparently used as a store room wen it was live on the left if you look from the front of the building

Sounds interesting. Don't forget there is a full stop on your keyboard, somewhere above and to the right of the space bar :lol:

Latest posts

Back