New here!

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chloe Google

Reaction score
Hi, we spotted prospect house in the middle of a field recently and we wanted to learn more about it. Googled it and ended up finding this website! Looking forward to finding and exploring more places :)

Attachments

• signal-2023-07-16-12-56-49-526-4.jpg
    signal-2023-07-16-12-56-49-526-4.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 3
Afternoon, nice pic that house ..

not doe much exploring myself as yet due to circumstance bit if you are anyone is up for a trek in norfolk at some point let me know

thanks
Mark

Hi Mark, hope you can find a good spot to explore again soon! We've had a look round raf bases in fakenham and west raynham too, those were pretty cool. Haven't been back there in a while though, busy times at the moment! Have you been to those ones? :)

Hi, we spotted prospect house in the middle of a field recently and we wanted to learn more about it. Googled it and ended up finding this website! Looking forward to finding and exploring more places :)

Welcome along, cant imagine that house is more than a shell but always worth a quick look (just watch out for startling barn owls) & sometimes these places can make lovely pics.
I trust you are out Norfolk way? there is a fair bit of nice stuff out that way.
Cant beat some of the RAF bases

Yeah there wasn't much inside but it was still cool to see! Yep that's right, usually in Norfolk! Spend some time in Ely, Suffolk and Cambridge too. I was hoping to find more cool spots to visit that I haven't been to before, not had much time the past month though. Yeah we've been to a few RAF bases not far from us! So glad I managed to get in before it got too hard entering haha. I'm not one for prying off boards from the windows so I'll usually come back periodically and see if someone else has done it 😁

Latest posts

Back