Pripyat & Chernobyl, April 2008

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your pictures catch a very eerie atmosphere

it was a thread on priprat that first got me into this urban exploring

Pfft, suppose it's an OK report....

Joking, chuffing amazing mate! I really wanted to go this September, I found a good deal, but was still too much! What an amazing experience it must have been. I think the HDR is slightly overdone, but still doesn't detract from a bloody amazing report.

What's your FlickR handle, would love to read up on them!

Excellent report, would love to visit this place, looks amazing and wkd be a really interesting trip.
Is it still as difficult to organise a trip there as it used to be? not so long ago no one would get you there for love or money!

Is it still as difficult to organise a trip there as it used to be? not so long ago no one would get you there for love or money!

Not really a lot of (web) places offer a tour and the flight is about £300 rtn IIRC ... I went a couple of years ago and its well worth it, not just for Chernobyl/Pripyat but for Kiev too. its an amazing place :mrgreen:

Found a BA flight for £139 (return from Heathrow to Kiev) tour for $145, add two nights accomodation = expensive daytrip, but great value for a once in a lifetime experience...

:mrgreen:Thanks lilli and Urban! I'll deffo have to look into that. gotta be worth a trip hasn't it!

Latest posts

Back