The Lock Keepers - November 2014

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, the best explores are the ones that not only document the setting, but let the past pour out through the images - and yours certainly to that.

I wonder about the last lock keeper, when they left for the last time? I wonder about how proud he was of his lock (they all were), and how it must have broken his heart to see it fall into disrepair with the general demise of the canal system.

Yes, a really lovely explore here. Thank you.

For me, the best explores are the ones that not only document the setting, but let the past pour out through the images - and yours certainly to that.

I wonder about the last lock keeper, when they left for the last time? I wonder about how proud he was of his lock (they all were), and how it must have broken his heart to see it fall into disrepair with the general demise of the canal system.

Yes, a really lovely explore here. Thank you.

Glad you see what i saw and photographed, I try and show the personal attachments aswel as the rooms, an tell the story that way, glad it appeals an you wrote such a comment :)

Latest posts

Back