The secret room, a hidden industrial treasure

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't get over how clean everything is :confused:! Maybe the cleaning lady has just been in and hoovered/dusted/polished lol

Terrific find though.

Pip

The place is spotless! The pics are brilliant - great lighting and colours! Well done for getting in there and taking them. :):)

Theres not even any dust on the dials. Looks like an industrial museum to me, the compressor and Turbo Alternator dont look more than 50 year old.
Love to have a wander around where ever it is!!

Bartje, where are you, roughly? Have you ever had the chance to explore any of the German defences in Holland? I'm thinking about the defences over at Den Helder, because I've managed to get a quick visit. But there must be more.

I'd love to get back there actually, with the kit to manage to get underground if possible. I've been wondering for the past couple of years if there's anything worth seeing down there, or if it's all been filled in. There looked to be a couple of opportunities down the shell lift shafts though. Assuming all they did was cover them up with those steel plates.

I live in the south of The Netherlands.
I have no idea if there is something left to explore.

Try to find some info for you.

Gr,

Bart

Bartje, where are you, roughly? Have you ever had the chance to explore any of the German defences in Holland? I'm thinking about the defences over at Den Helder, because I've managed to get a quick visit. But there must be more.

I'd love to get back there actually, with the kit to manage to get underground if possible. I've been wondering for the past couple of years if there's anything worth seeing down there, or if it's all been filled in. There looked to be a couple of opportunities down the shell lift shafts though. Assuming all they did was cover them up with those steel plates.

Latest posts

Back