UE themed portraits/self-portraits - 2

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just don't slip.

DSC_4045.jpg

Nice shot, we gave those ladders a miss when we went and attacked the different levels via two or three different adit entrances instead. The comparisons to Mordor in Tolkien's novels are justified, I think.

The adits for the lower levels were blocked off when we went. The ladder lost a few rungs while we were down there, which made getting back up a little more tricky.

Same here, sadly I have never had the pleasure of flying aboard one...

As I sat in one of the first class seats on the upper deck peering out of the window, I imagined what it would have been like to travel on such a brilliant machine...
We flew
Same here, sadly I have never had the pleasure of flying aboard one...

As I sat in one of the first class seats on the upper deck peering out of the window, I imagined what it would have been like to travel on such a brilliant machine...
we flew on a half ‘n half passenger/cargo 747 to Hong Kong some years back. They’re tres big but the problem is the centre section of the cabin has so many seats abreast of each other getting back into your seat after a bog run is a proper faff! I prefer smaller planes. That said they’re something else when you are stood next to them!

Latest posts

Back