12-18 Beer Road, Seaton, Devon. Oct 2011

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some internals would of been nice....

I think the lady has adequately explained the lack of internal pics mate. You might want to re word your post to come across like a 'wish' rather than a 'moan'. Besides that, internals are not a requirement on here. :)

Yup, definitely! Mind, I won't be using the tart method as I don't own a mini skirt...hell, I don't even own a skirt or dress at all! :p Cheers glass. :)[/QUOTE]

you dont need a mini to look good mate..you looked good to me the last time I saw you.... hehehe! :mrgreen:

You must've been at the treacle to say that, Ricasso!!! :p Hiya mate...long time no see. Great to see you. How's things? :)

Last edited:
aaww.. you know,cant complain, but probably will anyway! thought id just have a quick shufty and see what everyone's up to on the ol' DP...lot of new faces, gotta be a good thing! ;)

very nice :), Sadly the way things seam to be going just now Foxy. I hope they will be reused :)

If the bloke who had one of the businesses that mucked you about then at least you now have the sAtisfaction of knowing it failed I suppose? Nice pix!
Two sayings came to mind when I saw it...
"All good things come to she who waits" and
"Revenge is a dish best served cold".

:lol:

Cheers, TeeJF. :)

very nice :), Sadly the way things seam to be going just now Foxy. I hope they will be reused :)
Cheers Pincheck. :) So do I, but sadly there are so many empty shops in the town at the mo. A Tesco store (spit! lol) has just opened on the new regeneration site to the east of town too, so it's going to be a tough time for the town centre with it's independent shops. :(

Back