Barnton Hotel, Corstorphine, Edinburgh

Derelict Places

Help Support Derelict Places:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy39

Reaction score
Recently seen a video on You Tube from someone who got inside here...Has anyone been able to do this? And how do you not get seen? ( I would like to go in the day so thinking this might be impossible not to be seen...)

i drove past this yesterday and it has been partially demolished. from memory i think it was just the newer extensions of the building that were gone.

most probably the rest of the building is listed and it can't be knocked down. flats anyone?

That's exactly what's happened, the latter parts have been demolished to the side & rear, the remains are listed.

The developers are still unsure of what to build there!

I've explored it several times, however can't for the life of my find the photos I took !! :(

I explored shortly after it closed, just after gyppos (MOST likely) had a look-see... then a while later just before they pulled down the newer part to the East.

It was pretty well stripped really, no furniture at all and almost all the windows were smashed internally despite the boarding on the outside.

If I ever do find the photos, I'll share them!

Latest posts

Back